Походный фильтр для воды - Дневники - Форум Velomania.ru
RSS лента

feoni

Походный фильтр для воды

Оценить эту запись
Цитата Сообщение от octoforest Посмотреть сообщение
Так и написать "синяя мембрана". Это наиболее яркое и очевидное отличие обратного осмоса от картриджа ультрафильтрации. Можно, конечно, написать хочу RO, а не UF, собственно, при покупке вы должны выбрать "цвет RO", или "цвет UF". Но дальше китайцы очень долго могут "включать дуру", типа они чего-то там не поняли...

Примеры переписки тут:
Эффективная переписка:

Hello! My order ID 5101092615955011. I need only "RO-filter".

Reverse osmosis version with blue membrane inside! Please, check it before shiping! Thank you!

Неэффективная переписка:
I can describe the problem as follows: In your store, the lot is possible in two versions - reverse osmosis (RO) or ultrafiltration (UF). The first option is more expensive, and I paid exactly that price. The difference between them is in the cartridge. The blue cartridge is reverse osmosis, the green cartridge is ultrafiltration fibers. The difference is in the quality of water filtration. Reverse osmosis does not pass viruses and salts, while ultrafiltration accurately passes salts and can pass viruses. I was looking for and ordering a reverse osmosis filter. You sent with an ultrafiltration cartridge.

Dear customer,
Sorry for the trouble.

Could you please send us the pictures with the tracking number and the product label on the product? We need to send it to the supplier. And would you please tell us how it does not work and send us some pics or videos to show us clearly about the problem?
Метки: Нет Добавить / редактировать метки
Категории
Без категории

Комментарии