Страница 11 из 20 ПерваяПервая ... 691011121316 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 101 по 110 из 198

Тема: Втулки cycle king x1

Веломаньяк Аватар для Birdshell
    Байк
    разные дрова с алиекспресс

Пацаны, зацените что нашёл
    http://forums.mtbr.com/

A friend of mine recently bought a set of these. We pulled them apart to see what is inside.

Shell is almost exactly the same as my newer american classics. The machining is a bit more extensive on the AC at some parts - namely the disc mount is relieved a bit more on the AC. Shape is identical. Absolutely made in the same factory on the same tooling.

The cassette body is aluminum with 27 detents in the ratchet. I thought the ratchet part looked like steel, or something harder than aluminum, but perhaps the other poster is right that it is nylon?

Six pawls, appear to be identical to AC pawls. Spring mechanism is totally different. Chincy looking wound wire springs are wrapped around nylon cylinders. These push the pawls into the ratchets. Similar to what White Industries, Hope do, only those use spring steel that looks like a bent sheet as the spring (could probably swap to that if it becomes a problem). The AC uses a compex mechanism with no springs, a wire on the cassette body engages a plate and pushes the pawls into the ratchet. The AC way is more complex... no idea which works better.

Axles look just like AC, only there is no way to preload the bearings - no threaded cone on the end. The ends just pull right off. Most hubs don't have a way to do this, so likely not a problem. Axle ends are very slick looking.

Rear has 4 bearings, front 2. Pull axle ends hard to get them off and get it apart, takes just a second.

Titanium skewers that come with them are very cool, look like they were made in the same factory as KCNC. The design is identical, styling very very similar, looks like the same thing, but the KCNC goes through another pass of machining and uses brass bushings instead of nylon.

I own two sets of AC hubs, one road and one mtb disc. I would buy these rotaz in a second seeing them side by side.

Вот уж действительно лайтец для девочек!

Тольк хз новые это или нет
    Последний раз редактировалось Birdshell; 23.01.2010 в 16:57.

подскажите, можно ли переделать переднюю втулку под ось 20 мм?
    Цайклкинг, Ротаз?
    может делал кто?

нафига переделывать суперлегкую втулку для жесткого использоания, которое предпологает ось на 20 ?
    несмотря на то что лайтец , атор с мтбр пишет I own two sets of AC hubs, one road and one mtb disc. I would buy these rotaz in a second seeing them side by side.
    ну ему там собственно уже подсказали где взять.

ну ты линейкой померяй подшипник и все поймеш
    Продам : . Звезды . Жилет .

Байк

Цитата Сообщение от Tasselhof Посмотреть сообщение
    Не лайтец, а просто говнометалл.
    это не металл

А что это за материал у барабана на первом фото ? Повреждения как у галимого металла.

Байк

подправил. так лучше видно?

кругляши нейлоновые похоже

Цитата Сообщение от Birdshell Посмотреть сообщение

Тольк хз новые это или нет
    Судя по всему на фото старый Rotaz - на подшипниках отчетливо видна надпись - chin haur и пластиковые хрени как на той втулке что померла у меня:

+ Ответить

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)