Не виляйте бедрами в поворотах! - Дневники - Форум Velomania.ru
RSS лента

KLUBNIKAS

Не виляйте бедрами в поворотах!

Оценить эту запись
Секреты мастерства от Джеймса Уилсона.

Hi Masha
One of the most common pieces of advice given to riders who want to improve their cornering is to "twist the hips" or "point your belly button where you want to go". I know this because that is the advice I have been given and, in turn, have given to other riders. And while this advice isn't "wrong", I have come to realize that it is incomplete.

While your hips may end up twisting in the process of cornering, this twist is a symptom of good cornering technique, not the cause of it. The main thing I took from the book Freakonomics (scary how I can relate anything back to mountain biking) was to beware of confusing these two things and the false conclusions that you can draw when you do. And that, my friend, is exactly what is happening here.

On my blog, I posted a video explaining the difference between "twisting your hips" and "laterally displacing your center of gravity", which is what you are really after on the bike when cornering. I'll also explain the fundamental movement behind the skill, which will allow you to focus on the true cause and not just a symptom of good cornering technique.

Ride Strong,
James Wilson
MTB Strength Training Systems

Обновлено 12.04.2016 в 01:16 Клубника

Метки: Нет Добавить / редактировать метки
Категории
Секреты мастерства

Комментарии

1. Аватар для Nikita_Karpov
    Такая ошибка обычно у начинающих райдеров. Я сам перестал так делать только после того, как начал входить в повороты действительно быстро. Это виляние само прекратилось )
  2. Аватар для KAV-108
    А что он там вещает?
    У меня звука на компе нет, да и не по-русски губами шевелит.
  3. Аватар для Клубника
    Цитата Сообщение от KAV-108
    А что он там вещает?
    У меня звука на компе нет, да и не по-русски губами шевелит.
    Катацца говорит надо! И не вилять хвостом.