CCDB , Inline устройство, обслуживание, неисправности. - Страница 3
+ Ответить
Страница 3 из 51 ПерваяПервая 1234581333 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 21 по 30 из 501

Тема: CCDB , Inline устройство, обслуживание, неисправности.

именно мне.pngсделал по настройкам вот - так !
    фото прилагаю!
    СЭГ 21мм
    в в мини горочку включил- CS!
    вот теперь другие ощущения, что меньше качает при педаляже!

Наливаич
    Да бы не сломать, спрошу у авторитетного веломастера. Пришла рама с CCDBAir c неизвестным пробегом, и я имею желание залезть в воздушную камеру на предмет очистки и добавления смазки. Правильно я понимаю:
    1. Снимаем наружную банку как на этом видео и фото
    http://youtu.be/QscxkJVtl2M

p4pb9150084.jpg
    2. Затем ключем для каретки HT2 удерживаем основную банку и выкручиваем крышку с ухом чтоб получить такой результат?

Или я что-то упустил и недопонял?

Веломаньяк Аватар для Наливаич
    Байк
    Cube AMS 125

что-то упустил и недопонял?
    угу,
    банка состоит из 4 частей : верхней крышки, две гильзы и нижняя крышка с сальником. все разбирать надо для ТО. и поршень , что на фотке, тоже надо откручивать.
    +79267255274(вопросы можно задать в Telegram, его смотрит админ и все механики ) Веломастерская Xlab

Цитата Сообщение от Наливаич Посмотреть сообщение
    угу,
    банка состоит из 4 частей : верхней крышки, две гильзы и нижняя крышка с сальником. все разбирать надо для ТО. и поршень , что на фотке, тоже надо откручивать.
    спасибо, должно вот так получится в итоге?
    839294d1381868182-ccdb-air-aka-cane-creek-double-barrel-air-so-close-ccdb_explode.jpg
    И есть ли разница какую крышку откручивать вначале, с сальником или с ухом? Красных RS соплей и двух-трёх кубиков трансмиссионки будет достаточно для нормальной смазки?

господа, а крутилки HSC и HSR имеют четкий ограничитель в 0 положении? А то боюсь сломать

Байк
    Cube AMS 125

А то боюсь сломать
    запросто, многие так и делают. точнее умудряются открутить до места, где оринги перестают уплотнять и стравливают масло из демпфера.
    мне уже 2 таких привозили.
    1 - с первым типом крутилок под хитрый ключик
    2- с крутилками под шестигранник
    Последний раз редактировалось Наливаич; 09.10.2014 в 17:02.
    +79267255274(вопросы можно задать в Telegram, его смотрит админ и все механики ) Веломастерская Xlab

запросто, многие так и делают. точнее умудряются открутить до места, где оринги перестают уплотнять и стравливают масло из демпфера.
    так там есть ограничитель? как понять что я в 0 положении? Или закрутить до упора и тупо отвернуть обратно на 4 оборота и это и будет 0?

З.Ы. Я конечно в шоке от такого кол-ва регулировок которые реально работают... всего три щелчка LSC от базовой настройки побороли раскачку от педаляжа.

Байк
    Cube AMS 125

так там есть ограничитель
    да есть. крутится обычный болт и видно , как он глубже уходит, и как вверху головой упирается - это и есть ограничитель.

Inline тоже к этой теме будет относиться?
    А то вроде летит рама с таким аммортом.

Я просто оставлю это здесь Cane Creek Double Barrel Air - air can service
    I ran into a situation recently where my CCDB Air could no longer hold me up. seemed like it was losing a lot of air on my rides and I would bottom out easily. I also noticed my shock pump telling me I would lose roughly 80-100psi every time I rode (far more than the little air you lose when re-attaching a shock pump). Upon letting out all the air from my shock, it immediately compressed itself into the stuck down position; Air is trapped in the negative chamber. Seems like it would be a simple enough fix so I decided to look up online for some help or instruction manual. None to be found from all of my searches. I didn't want to send it in for a full service as I knew the problem was only with the air can so I decided to take it apart myself. It is basically like doing an air can service on a Fox or Rockshox rear shock albeit slightly more complicated. Either way, here is my procedure for doing it and what parts you need to get to do it yourself if you are so inclined. Be warned, I'm sure this voids any warranty or whatever. I'm just the type of person that can't stand waiting on manufacturers when I want to ride and I also get enjoyment out of doing things myself.

This is my CCDB Air CS from my Specialized Enduro. That is why the top of the air can looks funny. Cane Creek supplies the instructions to get your shock to this point if you want to make volume adjustments to the air can.

You’ll then need to get some tools in order to crack open the air can. You’ll need an external bottom bracket tool. I have the ParkTool one, but it doesn’t work unless you cut out the end. The Park Tool BB tool is a full circle and it won’t fit over the piggy back.

In addition to this tool, you’ll need a vise with either a shaft clamp tool, or go the cheap route like me and get grooved aluminum soft jaws. Lastly, an adjustable wrench, heat gun and strap wrench are very helpful.
    The air can actually opens up on both sides. The stanchion side uses the BB tool to loosen. I put the top of the air can into my vise and used the BB Tool to start un-threading the caps. The top cap or bottom cap could start to loosen. Regardless of which ever cap came off first, I used a strap wrench on the center section of the air can. If the bottom cap came off, then I used the strap wrench to loosen the center section from the top cap. If the top cap came off, I used the BB Tool on the bottom cap while holding the center section with the strap wrench.

One I got the shock to this point, I put the center piston shaft into my vise using grooved aluminum soft jaws to clamp it in place. I used an adjustable wrench to remove the top cap from the piston shaft. I needed to use a heat gun on the threads to loosen the top cap.

Once the top cap is removed, the center section of the air can is removeable as well.

You need to remove the gold air piston to remove the bottom cap to the air can. It is held on to the damper inner seal head with three, 3mm long screws. These screws came out waaaaay too easy for me. Every hole was stripped. I recall reading a thread on MTBr before discussing this problem with the CCDB Air on the Specialized Enduro. There is a lot of side load strain on this shock and there is play in the middle. I now see how this is happening. The side load forces the air piston to rub very hard into the air can. In turn, it pulls on those screws that fasten the air piston to the inner seal head. Look at how it rubbed away the gold color from my air piston!

Thankfully, I didn’t see any marring on the inside of the air can, but I still had to deal with the stripped out holes that were used to secure the air piston in place as seen in this picture.

Notice that the holes around the inner seal head are all symmetrical. I simply rotated my air piston over one hole and all 3 holes on the air piston lined up with new holes on the inner seal head. The depth of each hole on the inner seal head is 8.5mm. Cane Creek used 3mm screws to secure the air piston. I disagree with this approach and prefer securing the air piston with a longer screw thus spreading out the side load on the air piston over a larger surface area. I grabbed some countersunk screws of the same size and cut them to 7mm long. The size of the original holes were for metric M4 screws with a 0.7mm pitch, so I kept with that spec and tapped in 3 new holes. Here is the difference between the screw I’m using and the original screw.

I was able to tighten down the air piston VERY tight. Definitely not to the point where I would strip the hex head from the screw or destroy the threads on the soft aluminum, but definitely to a point to where if I loosened the air piston again, you’d hear and feel a ‘pop’ when breaking the screw free. This was much better than what it was before.
    Speaking of the air piston rubbing the sides of my air can, here is what I was greeted with when I opened my air can for the first time:

That’s not dirt. That’s o-ring (or in this instance, quad ring) scuz. The constant side load I think caused the quad ring to wear out very quickly and turn to mush. This is what caused my air can problems and as such, is the most important part to replace for this service. I’m assuming the quad ring wore away and somehow would trap air in the negative chamber as opposed to allowing it to travel back and forth every time it passed by the ‘scoop’ in the side of the air can. I’m thinking the mushiness of the quad ring would fill in the scoop as it passed over and trapped the air in the negative chamber.
    Here is the scoop in the air can I’m referring to that allows air to equalize in the chambers.

As for the bottom cap, here are the 4 parts that you can replace:

Take care when removing these parts so as not to scratch the surfaces they are sealing. I was able to find all of these parts at the oringstore.com and I can confirm they all fit and work exactly as intended.
    So, in review, here are the parts needed for this service:
    Outer air can: x3 size 135 o-rings

Gold air piston: size 129 quad ring, x2 size 129 split ring Teflon back up rings, size 026 o-ring to seal the air piston on the inner seal head.
    Bottom cap: Size AN-13 wiper seal (AN style wiper seal 1.25”ID x 1.528” OD x 0.107” Height), size 031 o-ring, size 124 quad ring, size 123 split ring Teflon back up ring.
    The oil damper is completely separate from the air can system. That is what is left inside the stanchion once you remove the air piston and then the bottom cap. Pushing up and down on the piston shaft was like butter. No reason to either send it in for service or attempt it myself. Easily the smoothest damper I’ve ever felt. We’ll see what it feels like next time I need to do an air can service.
    To put it back together, just go in reverse order. You need to put on the bottom cap first. Take care getting the quad ring on the bottom cap around the stanchion. It won’t go on easily. Take your time. Use a small hex wrench to push the 2 lips of the quad ring over the stanchion as you push down on the bottom cap. Secure the air piston. Install the inner air can sleeve over the air piston, but do not screw it onto the bottom cap yet. Put the piston shaft back into the vise with aluminum soft jaws and screw on the top cap first. At this point, I put the top cap into my vise and use the BB tool to screw together the bottom and top cap onto the center section. I used slick honey on all the o-rings and quad rings along with putting a thin layer on the inside of the air can where the air piston would be going up and down.

Hope this helps anyone looking to do the air can service themselves.
    Последний раз редактировалось Diabolo80; 18.12.2014 в 16:31.

+ Ответить

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)